Job Description: Partner at Impulssum
Why should you consider working for Impulssum: You can have real impact, combine entrepreneurism with professionalism, develop quickly and make a difference!
Impulssum’s vision is to create lasting impact for our customers. Impact in latin is Impulsum. The name Impulssum derives from the combination of Impulse and Sum. An impulse in classical mechanics is the integral of a force, F (our projects), over the time interval, t (length of our projects), for which it acts. Impulse applied to an object (or company in our case) produces an equivalent vector change in its linear Momentum. We hence, try to set different impulses, where we aim that the sum of all these impulses create lasting impact.
We have 3 major beliefs:
1. Listen to your customers! Listen to customers, really try to understand what they are trying to say (or want) and make sure your entire organization is set-up to deliver on what customers want
2. Work together! A network is always stronger than an individual. In our case, in order to have lasting impact, we need to make sure to really partner with the employees of our customers, listen to them and make sure that all our implementation proposals are fully bought in (which sometimes means we go for a more pragmatic solution, however one that will be implemented and lived by the organization).
3. Be data driven! Discussions and decisions should be as much as possible supported by actual data and insights. Opinionated discussions and decisions should be avoided as much as possible.
We are a boutique strategic Marketing & Pricing Consulting firm that is growing. We are 3 FTE at the moment and looking to fuel our further growth with another senior member of our team. That means also, that you would work in an entrepreneurial environment. You can shape the work at our customers in ways not possible in a big firm and likewise, you can also shape the way Impulssum will do business in a much more impactful way.
Our focus is to become a strong team, hence we believe in a culture of mutual open feedback with weekly feedback cycles that are part of all our personal developments. We work with the Colors Insights system internally and have a quarterly Team day with a Coach helping us to become an even better team.
The main focus of our projects are in the area of Value Based Pricing, Customer Experience, Price adjustments, Portfolio development and Commercial Strategy.
What would you be doing?
We expect you to be a fully independent Partner, that likes working together as a team:
• Sell projects and be responsible for delivering the projects
• Manage project team members, main stakeholders and shareholders of our clients
• Develop team members on your projects and in general also outside of the projects
• Create project plans & manage projects
• Get your own hands dirty and manage own workstreams, you are not only a rainmaker, but an operative Partner that can manage 2-3 projects at a time, hence you need to collect data, perform analysis, transform insights into storylines and presentations & lead workshops.
Who are we looking for?
The preference is to find a Partner with ~10 years work experience with potential to help us in our next growth phase. You are a people’s person that easily can connect with people from all backgrounds and can put your ego behind the target of creating impact at our customers.
Parents with part time schedule also welcome (~3 days per week minimum).
A successful candidate would be a person:
• Somebody who fits the team personally, as we are working closely together
• A people’s person that can create buy-in and understanding for our solutions at our customers but at the same time is also a good listener
• Has a commercial mindset and can create & convert leads
• Can still work with Excel and Powerpoint (no nerd level needed)
• Has a strong business acumen
• Has prior experience in strategic Marketing & Pricing topics or other commercial topics that can strengthen Impulssum’s offering (e.g. Sales, Digital, Customer Experience, etc)
• Fun to work with
• Fluent in English – Dutch, German or Swedish a plus
• Has experience in Consulting (pre); experience in Industry nice to have
What’s in it for you?
• You can make a difference
• You can learn a lot
• Good base pay with the possibility for an outstanding pay over the bonus
• Possibility to become equity share Partner longer term
Travel requirements: 25-50%
Language requirements: English fluent – Dutch, German or Swedish a plus
Payment: Good with chance for outstanding pay based on company success
Equity shares: Possible based on performance over years
Reach out to: Marc Andre Lein, email@example.com, +31640981285